Cleaning your hard drive is the best way to keep it in tip-top shape and protect your data. If you can maintain an updated computer, that will make life easier for you and ensure the long-term productivity of any project or task at hand! Start by making sure there are regular cleanings, so everything runs smoothly with no issues whatsoever.
- First of all, choose start, then click on all programs, then click on accessories. After that, Select the system tool and click disk cleanup.
- To delete the list in the files, check all the boxes next to the names of the files that you want to remove. Keep the boxes clear against the name of the files that you want to keep on your computer. After that, click on the Clean up system files button. The list of the that you can remove expands, and then the more options tab appears.
- Now click on the more options tab and clean the programs that you do not use or remove the system restore. You should remove the system restore files and then shadow the copies if you need hard drive space. These files will help you get the system back to normal if the recent installation files get damaged or the configuration is not working properly.
- After that, click Ok in order to start the cleanup process.
- Lastly, click on Yes and yes! Your hard drive is cleaned now.
We hope you found this blog post interesting. If you want to read more informative articles, visit PAVIUS.